Thursday, June 16, 2005

Racing Fake Ferrari

The leather seats of my Ferrari make me smile.
The fancy and useless rims in my four wheels are my motivation to wake up tomorrow.
The headlights in front of my red flaming speed racer talk to me in my sleep.
Hit the gas and forget about insurance.
No worries about gas mileage.
Step on the breaks suddenly and spin around in Newbury Street.
A scratch on my little baby and my world crumbles.
Curved patterns of pavement - Yellow signs in school zones.
Airs of greatness in Sunset Boulevard - Stupid blondes turning their heads to see me.
Habitual relentless dreams of the nothing - I repeat to myself the question "Is this real?"

Car crash. Insurance. Death. Woke up and kissed my girlfriend. Fuck Ferrari.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mexican Loco said...

Eh guey, prestame tu Ferrari (aunque sea de mentiritas)!!!

Excelso maestro. Excelso.

9:01 AM  
Blogger double d said...

Chunkmacher:

I had a ferrari once. It was red and had leather seats and a lot of horsepower. But that was before I decided to give all my fortune to charity and become a normal hard-working human being. I wouldn't buy another one though, they smell funny, after a few days.

11:06 AM  
Blogger rubas said...

a mi no mas me gusta lo de las blondes volteando a ver el ferrari chunky, no soy profundo jejeje, saludos hermano

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home